How to book
Bookings can be made over the phone, via email or by visiting us during business hours.
Please book in advance for peak times to avoid disappointment.
- Holiday bookings need to be secured with a deposit. Long term bookings require regular payments.
- Payments can be made at the time of admission or departure, and by either cash or bank deposit (if previously arranged).
- Days that are booked will be charged, irrespective of pick up and drop off times.
Don’t forget your pet’s passport. Proof of C5 vaccination is required for all dogs prior to admission.
* ALL vaccinations need to be current (within the last 12 months).
- Dogs with special needs are most welcome and well catered for.
- Top quality foods are provided, however, any pooches with particular dietary requirements may need to bring in their own food.
- Daily medication can be administered if required (see services)
- We need to be advised of any medical conditions/history which may assist us in caring for your pet whilst visiting.
- Any dog requiring medical attention will be seen to by our on call veterinary surgeon – at the owners’ expense.
- We provide raised hammock beds for each guest. It is also a good idea to bring some bedding/familiar item from home to help your friend settle in.